Saturday, November 27, 2021

A little Christmas Village lends so much fun & Happiness!



 Welcome my dear friends, I have a treat today I would like to share. I was thinking what will I put in my hanging basket above my island? My son in law suggested how about a little Christmas village with lights. Yes! After I seen his I had to get to it. He has the cutest busiest village ever! 

He collected many pieces from thrifting as well as dollar store finds. Brilliant! My mom left a little village to me so after lining the basket up I set up my village, using some thrift finds, all the tiny snowmen and penguins came as a set. A few of the people I found at dollar tree. The snow is instant potato flakes just in case the kitty wants to take a lick. 

First up is my son in laws Pablo's beautiful village!






Om santa!



Santa! Holy night!
Wow! Popcorn anyone?

Even a train! 

Up next is much smaller snowy village,















I do hope you enjoyed taking a look at our little Christmas villages! You don't need alot of money to start  a little village of your own, just a bit of thrifting and dollar store shopping! 

I cannot tell you how much fun and happiness this will add to your Christmas!

                      Thankyou for visiting!

                      As always peace, love and happiness

                                      Lisa




1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    What a great idea of where to display a village...I am crazy for villages and always looking at different options on where and how to display them!! GREAT IDEA!! Both yours and Pablo's are lovely and so interesting!! Thanks so much for sharing!! And thanks for dropping by and leaving such a sweet comment!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...