Wednesday, November 10, 2021

New life for an old mirror!



 Welcome friends! So happy you could stop in! If you are anything like me you have a stash of saved treasures somewhere lol. My stash is the back shed, full of whatever you can conjur up in your mind. I had my eye on this old pine mirror , so I pulled it out and gave her a makeover. Last thing I need is another mirror so I decided to give her a chalk board! I  could use this in a number of places. 

I began with a good cleaning, I used my favorite paint, Rustoleum white painters touch. After it was painted I sanded in places to give the old girl a worn look. Last painted all 3 of the mirrors with chalk board paint. I thought I could have fun writing on it for birthdays etc. Let's take a look...









So many of my blogger friends " shop their junk stashes", give new life and repurpose old junk. Shop your home, see what you can repurpose and give some new life to!


                      Happy day friend!

                              Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    I absolutely love this!! What a great makeover and I adore where you put it...It makes your fireplace looks so grand!! I Love it!! Tanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!! I really appreciate it!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, Lisa! Just stopping by again to hank you for your visit and sweet comment!! Stay safe, healthy and happy
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting, your kindness is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...