Friday, October 18, 2024

WALLPAPER, A PERFECT ROOM STATEMENT!

 Welcome! Happy you could stop on by today.  I am so happy wallpaper has made a huge comeback.  With a bit of practice and the correct tools  anyone can put up wallpaper. There are several options such as  prepasted, add paste, and  my favorite peel and stick. 

Peel and stick is available in many sizes and many prices.  I love a black and white print so I opted for this pretty floral I purchased from Walmart online shopping.  So for about 10$ per roll measuring 117".  That's not much paper in a roll but so worth it, for this I used 2 rolls. Let's take a look.




The wallpaper is also available in different prints as well.


When using a printed paper such as this you will have to match the print as you go along. 


When buying wallpaper it's a good idea to really shop around as you may find  2 places with the paper you want but prices are so different on the identical roll of paper.

In the case of wallpapering, as the old saying goes, practice makes perfect!

                      As always thankyou for stopping on in, 

                               Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

WALLPAPER, A PERFECT ROOM STATEMENT!

 Welcome! Happy you could stop on by today.  I am so happy wallpaper has made a huge comeback.  With a bit of practice and the correct tools...