Saturday, October 2, 2021

Witches, local order lodge 305, fun Halloween decor!

 Welcome! It's been fun decorating today! Sure Halloween is not as fun as days gone by. Maybe no trick or treating but that doesn't mean we can't soup up the decor. Nowadays we have to come up with fun times at home and that can be done with fun decorations and foods. 

I decided to do up the fireplace with some witchery! The chippy with is very old about 30 something years. It's chippy paint adds to her potion character. When decorating just have some fun with it. An easy gathering of items and placed with imagination. 

This broom belonged to my mom who has passed , very old but still runs! Wink wink

The candelabra I found at a online estate saleable in good fun!



Thanks for stopping in. Now for my order of witches lodge #305......

                                         Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...