Monday, September 27, 2021

Cute Halloween Witches made from wood Scraps!

 Welcome,happy you could stop by, I have been making the cutest wooden witch sisters! I had several pieces in a scrap pile along with some paint and cording. 

First I cut off a slant on the the top two sides of the wood,this will be the hat, the only other cut is a thin piece of scrap for each and this will be the brim.

I used green for the face. Black for the hat and body. I loosened up cording for the hair. Easy simple to put it together. And a painted face and a bow. Cute farmhouse country witches.









 

This project was super fun! And to think just some scrap wood, paint  and imagination !

                     Happy Crafting friends!

                             Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...