Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A Fall Fireplace full of Warmth!

















 Welcome, as fall swiftly approaches we all start to gather, bake enjoy family. In my living room the fireplace sets the mood for Fall. Whether you have a faux or real either can be decorated for all the seasons. I think it's the true focal point of the room. I snipped some vines from my grapes to create the simple wreath. I chose some Pumpkin colored ticking fabric to craft bows and make the garland pendant.

Just a couple of wooden pumpkins, old books and an old vintage outdoor light turned indoor candle holder. 

The owl/ branch dishes were a country door find many years ago and of course white lights for whimsy.  I also crafted a pendant garland to hang with the lights. The candle holder was a goodwill f find that I white washed.  Just a simple fall fun fireplace!












Hope you will be enjoying your Fall season too!                                               Lisa 

 

2 comments:

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...