Monday, September 6, 2021

Bakers Rack, Ready For The Baking Season

 Welcome! Happy you could stop by. Ok so we are all looking forward  to the fall,  and holiday baked goods, right? I dislike going from place to place pulling supplies such as sugar,  flour etc. I like to have everything all in one place that makes baking fun and much easier.

The items that I have incorporated are:

Flour,sugars, spices, baking cups, measuring items, rolling pins, sifter and stored in baskets are cooling racks and various cupcake, Madeleine pans.

Of course the super star is the kitchen aide mixer, she never tires, she been worked and over worked with frosting, batters and her stiff peaks of fresh cream and I can't forget the perfect creamy mashed potatoes that she does perfectly!

I have added a Corian counter top for easy cleanup as well as more room. Let's take a peek..


















The canning jars are labeled to see easily.and I just had to add the white string lights for fun . Baking will be easy for the children as well. I see lots of goodies coming this way!



                              Thanks for stopping on in!

                                       Happy baking,

                                               Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...