Friday, May 7, 2021

Frothing Milk For Your Coffee? Oh are you in for a treat

 Welcome friends! Just wondering how many of you love coffee? If you indeed love coffee are you in for a treat. Many of you may already indulge in this coffee treat. Well I don't have a barrista,  and I don't have a fancy machine to do the trick.  

Today I thought I would indulge myself a bit and  try this milk frothing. It seems to be the hoopla these days. And I can tell you it is simply splendid. First step make a pot of your favorite coffee, I used a Starbucks flavored.  Second, time to heat your milk. I had to guess but it should be about 155 degrees so when I saw the milk was starting to steam I immediately removed it from the heat.  3rd step over to my blender. I let the milk cool for a couple min. Then I immediately added it to my blender. On low speed I began to blend until I could see the bubbles rising . Oh my this  was magical. I poured some onto of my prepared cold coffee that I had added cream and ice. Well this was heaven ! What a treat.  I have read if you don't have a blender por a frothing device a jar can also do the trick. 




You all are about to start spoiling yourself! Hope you will give this a whirl.  Somehow the froth is sweet so you may eliminate sugar.  Can't wait till tommarow so I can do it all over again. 

                                      Enjoy!

                                     Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...