Wednesday, May 19, 2021

An Easy Farmhouse Star To Craft

 

 Welcome! I think I like decorating for  the patriotic holidays just as much as Christmas or Easter. Mr. StNSA  is kind enough to bring me some great wood scraps from building job sites. So there was a pile of about 20 of these narrow pieces they were all cut the same size, which is perfect for this project. 


You will need 5 narrow slats of wood, some long screws, a screw gun, some paint and fabric scraps .first you will shape your star, then begin screwing all the pieces together.  You may want to sand it a bit. I gave it a wash of white paint and then used red for a worn look. Scanned thru my box of fabric scraps and created a shabby chic farmhouse bow.







You can create your star as big or as little as you like. I think it would be cute made with yard sticks as well. Thanks for stopping on in today!

                               Happy Crafting friends

                                          Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...