Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Farmhouse Makeover Using Rust-Oleum Furniture Kit

Welcome, nice of you to stop in. I have a wonderful find to share with you. The Rust-Oleum Furniture kit is a winner. It includes everything you need to transform a tired piece of furniture into a wonderful show stopper. If you follow along you have seen my vintage cabinet that stands proud in my dining room , but lately looking a bit tired so this was the perfect piece to apply the kit.

The kit contains 4 steps, deglosser, bondcoat which is the actual paint ,glaze and topcoat saler. Also some cloth and abraisive pads, mixxing sticks. Everything except your brushes. If your a first timer or experienced painter this is an ideal kit.




 I used the dark rich glaze in a bit of an unconventional manner but Iam loving the results. So the color is Modern grey the bondcoat which is the paint was surprisingly very thin but seemed to cover and adhere beautifully. In this case it was just 1 coat.
 I used Rust-Oleum spray for the handels, that was not included in the kit.
 Iused the drawer as a flowerbox filled with lambs ear and mini daisies




Pink toned dishes and clear glass were placed for display. So I have named this cabinet , A Cabinet fit for the farm. It was fun testing the kit For Rust-Oleum. I did receive the kit in exchange for my photos and honest opinions of the product. I give the kit 5 stars and I would recommend a try!     

                             THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING IN!

                                    HAPPY PAINTING
                                                  LISA

2 comments:

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...