Monday, March 19, 2018

Shopping your house & repurposing can be the key to a no money makeover!

Hi there...  so happy you could drop in!  Perhaps your wondering exactly what is shopping your house? It is a term that decorating bloggers use a whole bunch. We tend to buy and buy items , fill shelves with things you think you will need someday because hey we change things out more than we change undergarments according to my family. Even if your not a blogger you still do it. Or better yet this is my favorite repurpose something, while you may be sick of something but when you add it to another room it takes a whole look  especially if you add new paint.

Today I am sharing a redo I did on my shower room here I repurposed  and brought things from another room.


I had these shutters for a while, I think they have been in every room , they are so versatile and look good where ever you put them , The wreath I made from some scraps of material and a rooster I had.



I took a small cabinet that had 3 shelves and turned it on its back and the rolled towels fit nice and neat

 A bicycle basket hangs on the shower door , a great place to set your clean clothes in



I sewed this curtain out of material in my bin, Simple & Fast





So why not shop your house? So you don't need money to give a room a makeover ......so what room will you be giving a Spring refresh to?

Until next time
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...