Monday, March 12, 2018

A ROAD SIDE RESCUE, a welcomed wooden hutch

Hi there....nice of you to stop on in today, So as I was driving down my road I noticed  a piece of furniture was road side destined for trash pick up.....NO   I thought A could be beautiful wooden hutch a wonderful place to display my white dish collection.  So on our way back in I snatched it up quickly . The piece needed a bit of reconstruction work but nothing me and my carpenter daughter couldn't do, a few screws and some wood glue made the piece solid as can be....

We took the scallop edges off did not like them ,,,all put together and now ready to paint and bring on in to meet my dishes...


 A great place for Ironstone and other collectibles.

I have these 3 white small dishes that I paint on for holidays I don't seal it so when I want these bunnies to be gone I soak them for a bit and the paint comes right off , I just use regular craft paint.




 A nice lady on the farm house diy told the group about these wooden canning jars they are at Dollar general for 1$ . I sanded the original design off and painted on my own.
 Spring always means birds to me
I crafted these nests from some small vines that I pulled from a huge weed pile after they dried I made these nests ummm, looks like the birds made them right??


The winner of the Farm fresh egg burlap table runner is ..........       Sue VanOstran  Thankyou to all that entered and hope to have some facebook live projects as well as another give a way very soon
                                                           Happy crafting
                                                                Lisa

Please come and join me where   share my crafts

https://cedarhillfarmhouse.com/the-scoop-317


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...