Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Epsom Salt is a great way to mimic ice for decorating

I just love decorating my lanterns for the holidays, I was to Walmart and picked up some Epsom Salts....not because I need to soak in it but because it is a wonderful substitute for ice.



 Its a mere 1.00 for 1 lb.
 I found a cute tin owl ornament that I have perched on a candle holder I filled the bottom with the Epsom Salts and added a tealight.








 Just A bit of greenery, a snowflake and a plaid ribbon

 Looks so much like the ice that you scrape from your car windshield I do miss the snow days but not the scraping of the car windshield. I do recommend keeping the salt away from pets and children if you do decide to use it in your seasonal décor.
                                                         Thanks for stopping by today!
                                                                            Lisa
Love for you to join me where I share my crafts:









 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...