Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A COUPLE OF GREAT THRIFTSTORE FINDS!

Hi there friends! Done any thrift store journeys lately?  As I have shared my recent post repurposing farm table legs and using them in the kitchen , well I found this very unique shelf to also add to the kitchen mix. You can never have enough kitchen shelves right?

 The shelf was just white so I gave it a splash of color and aged it up a bit.
 It perches the new white shallow bowls that I also bought. Love shallow bowls they are perfect for chowders and even sandwich and chips.
 The size was perfect and hung easily as well, Goodwill has 1/2 off day every now and again so almost everything I picked up was 4.99 including the shelf so I paid 2.50.











 Some Mint hanging to dry a bit





 
 I also found this lovely mirror also 4.99, love the details and curves. I will share that again later after I give this tired look a lick of paint.

 
 Thrift stores are so much fun! When I get loose in them I am like a kid in a toy store, I ask for everything but I don't leave with everything lol. It's like a treasure hunt you never quite know what your going to find.

Thanks so much for visiting ! See Ya soon
                                                    Lisa
http://www.over50feeling40.com/2016/04/thursday-blog-hop-and-road-to-recovery.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...