Sunday, May 1, 2016

A New giant stencil and a quart of primium paint equals an accent wall ....come see

Welcome friends!  happy Sunday, have you ever had a look at a room that was just not fitting the bill? Well my living room needed something so I came up with the idea of an accent wall....I just love the color black, clothes, furniture even black licorice and that's what I have named this color seeing that it was a quart off of the opps counter at our new Ace Hardware. All of the paints here are very expensive but are high quality. This is a little daring for me and as I was painting I almost shut the job down as I had my doubts. But I kept trucking along ignoring my doubts. So here you have it the Licorice walls with the huge rose stencil that I bought at Tuesday morning. Tuesday morning carries allot of craft supplies that you really cant find other places.



 This is the mirror that I found at the thrift store, just gave it a lick of paint.













 You can see my little mini cooper sitting on the sofa from the mirror reflection.
The other walls are a Vaseline color.
 
This picture is totally too dark but above the window on the opposite side of the room I painted the tin squares the dark color and then stenciled a rose on them.
 
 
So don't be afraid of traveling a bit out of your comfy zone and get daring such as I did you just might like your new design!
 
Enjoy your day!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...