Thursday, May 1, 2014

A CLASSEY PICNIC BASKET FOR THE ABOUT TO BE MARRIED SON & DAUGHTER IN LAW!

Happy May! Thank you for stopping by to visit Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!  We have a wedding just around the corner. my son will be exchanging wedding vows with his soon to be wife, a celebration indeed! 
I recently picked up a picnic basket on my Saturday travels. It is constructed well with wood and is sturdy made, now a days they don't seem to make them so well so I was happy to find this one. So I thought what would be better than a picnic on the beach for two very special newly weds. I can vision it packed with a bottle of fruity wine, some imported cheese and Italian prosciutto on fresh Italian bread. Maybe some candles and moonlight too!

So with my trusty glue gun , staple gun, stencils , spray paint, materials etc. this is what I came up with.
I just had to add the just married banner! 

I used some pretty materials and some of our great grams buttons from her collection.



 I lined the whole interior, Just take a look at the before picture, not very pretty but very sturdy, just a diamond in the rough so to speak.




I so hope that they will enjoy a picnic together, I can't think of a better way to spend the day!
It's a lovely day for a picnic hear! Perhaps my neighbor thought I was on a little picnic in my yard but just a little photo shoot. As always I enjoyed you stopping by until next time enjoy your upcoming warm weather!
Come join me for some party fun! http://akadesign.ca/weekend-re-treat-link-party-65

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...