Saturday, December 7, 2013

Working on some Christmas signs today........ Santa 3 mi..-----> down the road!!

Happy Saturday to you! I am crafting today I even got some teens doing some Christmas crafts. They love to get involved with crafts. Keeps them busy and out of trouble. So I have some cut pallet wood and wood floor boards to make some signs for gifts.

 I crafted a tiny Santa hat that is glued to the right corner,foil tape along the edges and some weathering!


 
Time to get busy and make some more signs, then it's to the sewing machine I go. Santa should have hired me on to join his elf team but I think I may be about an inch too tall Laugh out loud!! Enjoy your Saturday and Thank you for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...