Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Break From School means Painting fun and some old fashioned popcorn with oodles of butter!

Hi there, Its school winter break here and I don't know about you but I needed to find some good clean fun to keep these kiddies occupied. Since we bought a small professional popcorn maker to go with the big screen 3-D TV I set up a little popcorn , candy and soft drink station so today we all painted a sign .


 
We used an extra piece of wooden floorboard with Natalie Putting the first coat of red and helping with the letter ring then I  painted a little vintage on with a stiff brush using some brown paint.
 
 
When I was done taking the snaps of the sign I wanted to take a picture of Natalie with her big bowl of popcorn but I was a little late.
The popcorn was almost gone. Popcorn is a great snack for children over 2, too sweeten the pot just a few M&Ms on the side a soft drink and a great family movie will put a smile on any child's face. Today was a fun day at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...