Monday, December 23, 2013

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi there, so very happy you could stop by, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and to thank you so very much for being a visitor here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air through out the year. I t is such a pleasure to share my crafts, decorating and recipes with you! While Jack frost is not nipping at my nose I still feel the Christmas spirit! Soon enough the children will be out sprinkling the magic dust on the front lawn so that Santa will find them ! The sweet smell of homemade cinnamon buns will fill the Christmas morning air. I will hear the giggle of excited children scattering about anxiously waiting to gather round the tree. But most important it is the birthday of our sweet Jesus a celebration indeed.
Little Natalie!
 

A 12 foot snowman that stands guard
A last minute Merry Christmas sign made from old wood flooring
 These blue snow flake garland the front of the huge snowman
 

I just could not through away the paper rolls from the wrapping paper so I made some fire logs out of them with some paint using white and brown and 2 different paintbrushes for texture



Two of my favorite Christmas dishes

An Ana lee Santa and Mrs. Santa. Wishing you and your family the merriest Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...