Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I FOUND THIS TREE BRANCH IN THE FIREWOOD PILE , JUST HAD TO BRING IT ON INSIDE!

Hi there, were down to the nitty gritty, Christmas is almost here! Today I wandered out to the fire pit and my daughter and friends gathered some firewood and I came across this branch. Hmmm I thought I could turn this into a hat and coat tree, I could use it to hang baskets, I could decorate it for the holidays! My daughter does not like when I swipe wood she's going to use for the fire pit, maybe she wont notice shhhh. OK this is what I came up with.....



 The first thing I did was wipe it down with some spicy wax that I had from my scented wax melts, then I took some bathroom adhesive caulking and rubbed some on to look like snow . And last I took some artificial snow and added it onto the adhesive and a quick spray of Spray starch on the snow.
 I hung a basket filled with pinecones....
 Santa hangs on a rope of holly leaves...

 I hung a lollipop strand with some tiny scissors for treats for the little ones so they can just cut one off the strip!
 A great place to hang your winter hat! Don't laugh I know I am in Florida but it does get down in the low 30's Brrrrrrr!

 I can even put thumbtacks in it for additional hanging

 




I can't wait to decorate it for the holidays, I have big plans for this adopted branch. I'll have to keep my eye on it so it does not go to the fire wood pile again! I surely don't like venturing into the woods due to all the wildlife meaning bears, snakes, and panthers oh my! The deer are so fun to watch though. Thanks for stopping by today!

You can find me at any of these fun linky parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...