Monday, November 25, 2013

3 DISCARDED CARDBOARD BOXES MAKES THE CUTEST LITTLE SNOWMAN!

Hello there, nice of you to stop by, I am so excited to introduce you to my little snowman. Last night I was scanning the Country Sampler And I saw a cute snowman that was like 3 boxes piled on top of each other. So that inspiration prompted me to create this little guy that just melted my heart .



He stole my heart! Who ever said that we can't make snowmen in the deep south? He is complete with Earmuffs ,a scarf and twigs for arms that display his name....Frosty , how original is that. He was ever so easy to craft, he stands about 3 feet tall. I used white adhesive caulking to hold the boxes together then I caulked around the boxes to eliminate gaps. A quick spray of white paint, a nose, eyes and buttons made this little guy come to "life".

 

This would be a wonderful craft to do with children. So if you have a few different size boxes around don't throw them away, make a snowman! The frosty garland snowballs were made from pages from an old book and some twine and bows. Hope you will craft a little guy like this!  Thanks so much for stopping by Sweet Tea N' Salty Air.

Please come join me at the following Linky Parties!  http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2013/11/192-inspire-me-tuesday.ht     The Life of Jennifer DawnDomestically Speaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...