Tuesday, November 26, 2013

WHY NOT OFFER YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SOME HOLIDAY FUN ON THANKSGIVING?

Hi there, bet your really busy getting ready for Thanksgiving? I have a super idea to create a little unexpected  fun ! Here at Sweet Tea N' Salty air I have some surprises for my dinner guests, I came up with an idea to get the dinner guests down right giddy. I made some prints of cornucopias and attached them to some random dinner plates such as this.

When I see that everyone is almost done I will announce that whom ever has a cornacopie taped to the bottom of their dinner dish has won a prize! I will do about 4 prizes. I crafted this sign as a prize to one of the lucky diners.

Everyone loves a prize! For the kiddies too. This was a simple sign I crafted from leftover wood flooring. I have various other gifts ready as well. Hope this sparked some fun for Thanksgiving. I want to wish you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving from all of us here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...