Tuesday, October 15, 2013

So..what do you do with and old set of shutters and an arched frameless mirror?

Hi there so happy you came by! I had this arched mirror and this plain old set of shutters that I really didn't know what to do with. Stuff like this I usually just put out in my shed until I find an inspiration on a blog or magazine, in this case it was the pottery barn online shopper. I saw this really beautiful arched mirror with shutters that open such as a window but with the price to the tune of about 500.00. So I took a visit to my back shed and got to work.

I painted  a frame on the mirror and just played around with the colors white , black , tan and a light green. I also did some stressing to the shutters.

 
My fireplace has seen many variations of décor. The ceramic canister holding the pumkin arrangement is one of a vintage set .
 
 




 
 
Of course I would much rather shop the Pottery Barn Catalogue !But for now this will do. Thanks so nuch for stopping by today it was great having you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...