Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Paper or plastic? Always take the paper to create lots of free projects such as this Fall garland!

Hi everyone !I have heard that it is Autumn here in blog land so I have to get my Fall game on. Does your local grocery ask if you want paper or plastic? Many do not except one of our local grocers which is Publix. I always say paper, the projects are endless and brown bag paper has a certain vintage quality. To make this paper bag garland I just used some twine and I cut about 25 small circles folded each in half twice and hot glued them to form a little flower and added a button in the center.  I cut out six huge leaves but left them joined at the top. I freehanded the lettering and added some cute red bows. I crinkled the leaves to give them "life". I have them cascading across a vintage cabinet in my dining room.


 


My little crow friend has taken residence in the cabinet as well perched on a spray of raffia. Have you begun to think or  dream about Autumn yet? I am more than willing to say so long to this humid hot weather.

Thank you so much for taking a visit to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air it's been wonderful having you!Tickled Pink Times Two Features and A PartyIt's Overflowingthe Grant life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...