Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Little Spray Paint And Voilla!

It's nearly 100 degrees and the humidity is a killer, its a stay in kinda day. But I have enough projects to keep me busy. I found this little piece but it was kind of dated and the shelves have flamingos, yuk I hate that I like real flamingos but that's it.
                                                                                  I have this Italian glass canister set that holds my flour , sugar and teas. So I got out my flat black spray paint and gave it the royal treatment. I also did a cute little banner to add to the cuteness.  Old and New! It's a great place for my glass canisters. What will you be working on today? Have a wonderful "cool" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...