Friday, April 4, 2014

NEW LIFE FOR AN UGLY METAL SHED DOOR!

Hi there welcome! I finally painted that very ugly shed door! Yikes, it was a real eyesore.
This is the door on our metal back yard shed, I didn't take a before photo but it was just metal and scary looking.


 
 
I sanded the metal down and then used a primer before painting. I also crafted a wreath to decorate it.
 

If you have that door from h*** try some paint. I added some painted hinges and some shading . Thank you so much for visiting!
Funky_Junk's_Party_Junk_link_party_150 Come party  linky party with me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...