Thursday, April 3, 2014

A STRIPPED WALKWAY AND AN ANDIRONDACK CHAIR REDO!

Hi there welcome to Sweet Tea N' Salty Air! So glad you stopped by so I can share my projects with you and perhaps offer a bit of inspiration. Todays project couldn't be done without the aide of painters tape. If you remember last week I painted the lounge port a mild grey?  I just needed to add some color so with the aide of blue painters tape I added a colorful walkway absolutely skid proof.



When I mixed up the three colors I simply added some baking soda to make it skid proof and it really works.

 I also gave the Adirondack chairs a wash of Blue color and some stripes.



  These wooden Adirondack chairs were a road side rescue.





Well I have to see what kind of trouble I can get into today , thinking about giving the back shed door a little makeover today!  Thankyou for joining me today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...