Friday, January 27, 2023

Rust-oleum Hammered spray paimt, A Winner!

 Welcome, I always say paint is the no.1 go to to add new life and beautify something that might be looking a bit out of sorts. Or maybe you just need a color change. 

On a recent trip to Homedepot  I picked up this hammer dark color spray paint. The children's bathroom faucet was looking a bit tired so I thought this would be a perfect alternative to buying a new one. 


This spray is very versatile.  You can even spray over rusty areas. Meanwhile my faucet on my kitchen sink has seen better days . So I picked out a dark sleek one. Now I'm thinking I'm going to need a matching dish drainer! So I took to the internet searching with no luck.  Nothing that I really liked. Then I thought, I have a brand new heavy duty plastic one but it's green. Brilliant thought I will also give the dish drainer a lick of paint. 





All so far looked great! The paint easily sprayed, no drips. So I still had a bit left, maybe just maybe I could rid of this green color that I painted my huge wooden bowl with.




So these 3 projects used the one can of spray paint. If you have something you'd like too give a makeover I would highly recommend  this paint so easy to use and the end result was amazing!


                         Thanks so much for stopping on in !                                             Lisa 


4 comments:

  1. It's always fun to visit and see what you are up to . . . great minds think alike. I also spray painted some old things that I loved but that didn't fit with the colors that I am using now. Two of these items I had scheduled for a yard sale all because of their color. Paint is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie, yes! Paint disappoints, that maybe why all my everyday clothes are paint stained lol. I find it amazing that most spray paints can be used on so many different surfaces. Wish you lived closer we would have a heke of a paint party!

      Delete
  2. HAHA....well, so glad that you removed the cat before spraying!! Visiting from over at Ann's https://annssnapeditscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! That's his favorite place. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...