Friday, June 24, 2022

I GIVE $ TREE VEGATABLE & FLOWER SEEDS 5 STARS!!

 Welcome! Are you growing a garden ? Maybe just some pots of flowers or vegetable? I am so happy to share my discovery. My daughter brought me several packets of seeds from Dollar Tree. A nice variety of veggies and flowers.  I also had stopped in there as well and picked up some gladiolus bulbs, I thought for about a dollar if they didn't grow I wouldn't be upset for only a dollar!  I'm also thinking that I'll go ahead and plant the seeds my daughter bought . Now the soil I used was also not a name brand  I picked up 2 bags at Ollie's for about 8$ for both big bags. 

So I thought I'm going to go ahead and get these seeds started, meanwhile at a recent trip to let's just say a big box home improvement store I bought a pack of teady bear Sunflowers, well I planted those several weeks ago and not a one has come up....by now they should be at least 3 ft tall. Very disappointing !  But the bulbs, vegetables and flowers all came up and are growing like crazy! So if your thinking about growing I would highly recommend buying the seeds at Dollar Tree. Here are some photos .....



I transplanted all the tomato into there own container
This wagon is full of a variety of flowers my favorite are the  Zinnias. I  slowly pulling them out and spreading them around to my different gardens.
This is the second Gladiolus bloom, the other was a light purple, oh so pretty!
More tomatoes, 

This is a huge cactus that I planted just from a rooted leave, I've been told this is edible? Anyone know about this? Gardening in the heat of SW Florida can be a challenge for both the plant and gardener. The heat and rainy season can  be a bad combo.  But even if your in an apartment you can still grow some plants, there's something so rewarding about gardening, I say it's great therapy,  something you don't get out of anything else. 

Happy you did stopp by today! Also would like to add that Dollar Tree also offers an array of flower pots as well as garden tools. 

                                Happy Gardening!

                                        Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...