Saturday, April 16, 2022

Welcome to our Easter!

 Happy day ! Nice of you to stop in. Spring is here and with Spring Easter! Love the holiday! I can remember going to church with my family with those Shiney shoes, pretty dress and a cute bonnet , oh my do little ones still do that?  Those are great holiday memories. I was brought up Polish and Italian from New England so we always had the best of both worlds with food. Easter morning is always kielbasa, hardboiled eggs, ham and bobka bread. And I still keep that tradition going with my children. Well hope you enjoy the photos of Easter here at Sweet Tea N' Salty Air

First is Easter in the kitchen, I recently faux painted the counters also added a bit of color to the hutch and wooden shelf storage boxes.



These little bunnies were a dollar store find
Old dishes I painted with little bunnies

The little runner was a Christmas gift along with the apron from my very pro sewer aunt, her work is fabulous!
My cute bunnies along with some fabric covered eggs sit in the hanging iron basket


This cute wheel barrow was a Decor Steals find it holds some carrots that I have crafted along with the sign







The tiny colorful eggs I strung are also from Dollar Tree


Next is my new little butlers pantry, a room where I can frost cakes, peel potatoes, prep foods, and read a cook book or 2. It also holds a drink center that I make coffees, smoothies etc from, it also holds all my table linens, aprons, napkins etc...












Welcome to the dining area,




This sweet sign was given to me by my granddaughter Mia, she is quite the little shopper!





Thankyou so much for stopping by, hoping you will enjoy your day!

                                Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...