Saturday, January 29, 2022

A fun Farmhouse winter kitchen

 Welcome friends! Hope everyone is well and staying warm. We are expecting some freezing weather tonight, no problem ! We got the fireplace going. 

Today I made some changes to add some winter fun! I married a couple pieces such as the shelf in the kitchen with the frame of a vintage mirror. 

An old vintage bicycle basket is perfect for kitchen towels. I did this rolling cart of with paint and wood look peel and stick. It's perfect and holds alot. Love that everything is at my fingertips!

The curtain is a big lots find. Love the print! Let's take a peek...


I made the heart garland from fabric and light weight cardboard.
A  pumpkin muffin and hot cup of tea, these are favorite little dishes!






It's not too Earley for a colorfully wreath I s it? 

Sorry we're closed metal sign from Tractor Supply

A display of some transfer ware along with some favorites



The old cottage made from wood is very old






A fun shelf and corbels






No farmhouse is complete without a chicken and some eggs!

                      Thankyou for stopping on in today!    

                               Keep safe and well, 

                                         Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to start, you have such an ability to think outside the box. I absolutely love this about you, the way you use things like that bicycle basket to hold the towels and that wire basket hanging from the ceiling under your kitchen light with the little house in it, who does this? You, you, you, that's your talent and I say bravo! You are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your very kind comment Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...