Sunday, December 5, 2021

Welcome to the Christmas Cabin!

 Welcome ! Happy you could stop in! Hope everyone  is well. I always dreamed of having a little cabin deep in the woods surrounded by wild animals of the forest. An old front porch with a few rocking chairs listening to the water of a a near by stream. We'll I'm kinda out there very close to the Everglades but no real cabin. No problem I've turned the living room into a cozy cabin room , let's take a peek.....


A simple green wreath with some pine cone I gathered and a big farmhouse bow
Some greens ,white lights, some skis that I made

I used red and green,white lights, red and green wooden beads,some faux wooden stars I crafted
I crafted the ladder from wooden dowels and wood, the wallpaper is from Homedepot

Lots of greens fill a tin along with some faux antlers
A sign I crafted, some warm blankets and this crazy little elf riding a reindeer who continuously gets into mischief 



A sign along with black and white buffallo curtains






My collection of oil lamps sitting on a milking stool given to me by a very dear neighbor


                          Thanks for stopping in,

                       Wishing you a healthy happy holiday season!


                               Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet words! Love your cabin room...So charming and cozy! I have red, white and green lights on the Tree in the Living Room too!! I like the pop of color it gives!
    Stay safe , healthy and happy!!!!
    Hugs.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is just picture perfect...like out of a Country Living magazine! I get so many ideas from you all year long! Merry Christmas, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much for your very kind comment! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After looking at this post yesterday, I knew what was missing in my house...my little elves or Pixies! They are kept in a small box and I got them out and put them here and there. WHEW! I need that whimsical touch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice! This little guy is an Analee which was left me from my mom. The kids get a kick out of him as I have him doing some mischievous things lol. Bless your heart, happy decorating!

      Delete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...