Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A Cart Makeover turned Kitchen Island

 Welcome so nice of you to stop by....Peel and Stick paper and my favorite go to paint. Before you toss an old ugly piece to the curb try a bit of paint and paper. I brought back life to a tired good old gal. I have had this sitting around for a very long time. What I like about this is it rolls so I can take this easily and roll it into the dining room or living room and serve desert and coffee very easily. So I just needed something a bit smaller for an island and this is working nicely. I did a bit of sanding to give her some age beauty.i think she will work out perfectly! My very favorite paint is Rust-oleum Painters Choice it works well with everything and also is available in spray as well.
















Peel and stick and be found online at Walmart, Amazon and is very inexpensive and fairly easy to apply so why not give it a try!


                  THANKS FOR THE VISIT!

                                Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    I LOVE this great transformation and the peel N Stick paper is fabulous! Love the pattern!! Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for your kind words!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your creative talent. The peel N stick paper is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome!,thankyou so much for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...