Wednesday, March 3, 2021

A Fun Vintage style brick backsplash

Welcome!









homemade paste
before

 Hi friends, welcome! Today I'd like to share  the v intage style brick backsplash that I papered today I purchased the wallpaper from Walmart online platform. Wow did you know that you can order just about anything even a kitchen sink,  trust me I looked  it up lol. The wallpaper came not prepasted or peel n stick but no worries,  I whipped  up a batch of paste that worked  perfectly.  2 quarts of water, 1/2 cup each of cornstarch  and sugar. Wow I liked it better than most I have purchased.  Wallpapering was my gig many moons ago. So nice to see wallpaper making a comeback so for under 20$ my kitchen got a whole you look so let's take a peek.

I'm loving the transformation.  How about you  have you done any  wallpapering, love to hear about it in the comments. 

Thanks so much for stopping by  happy crafting and decorating!  Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...