Thursday, December 24, 2020

SOME QUICK WOODEN GIFTS TO MAKE!








 Happy day! Nice of you to stop by, I thought I would share a couple of wooden items that you could craft with perhaps some scrap wood. First the popular large letters second a blanket ladder. These can be made with a measuring tape,  a jig saw, sandpaper, screws and a couple  of hours. Below I have pictures as I went along. The letters are 25 in. And my ladder is about 4 ft. These items will make great gifts! The per has the amount of wood you will need for the letters with the ladder its 2 long pieces, 4 or 5 rung pieces all th same size. 



Good luck if you decide to craft these

                        LISA




2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your arm. You are in my prayers, let me know when you have recovered from your accident and we will celebrate together on line :)
    Praying for a speedy and full recovery.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thsnlyou so much kind lady, I'm coming over to visit your blog I'm curious to see if you left your fabulous kitchen as or......

      Delete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...