Saturday, March 21, 2020

Fun Spring Fireplace

Welcome! I do hope my readers are well. Our countries are braving together to cope with this terrible virus.

Too brighten things up a bit I have redecorated the fireplace . I added some faux flowers in galvanized containers, an old vintage window, a few vintage trinkets, a burlap/fabric rag garland and strings of white lights. My favorite is the vintage alarm clock
 It belonged to my grandmother whom I vacationed with as a child. She would bring this little alarm clock to the hotel to insure we wake up. Looking at the clock brings back such wonderful childhood memories.







Just a bit of Spring fun to brighten the day!

Thanks so much for dropping by
                               Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words..My oldest son suffers from anxiety and panic attacks and needed to call our Dr. and had his medication increased and another one added to deal with all of this. So I understand. I have IBS so again, I understand...Mental health is just as important as physical health if not more important. LOVE your sweet fireplace and mantel!!! So pretty!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for the kind comment, you are one in a million!

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...