Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Farmhouse kitchen window makeover for about 7$

Welcome home! Nice of you to drop in and if it's your first visit nice to meet you! So recently I have been crushing on yellow! How about you? Seems fitting for a mid winter perk up. I try to have each room with a different dab of color .
Wow though, Walmart has stepped up thier craft and sewing dept.! Saturday I made a trip to our local Walmart and found some very nice precut fabrics. I was originally wanting some red ticking fabric but once I seen this I knew it would be perfect for my kitchen window.

Once I chose the fabric I wandered over to the faux flowers where most were on clearance, my luck day! Each bloom stem was originally 2.50 and they were marked down to .50, and just the color to match the fabric.


The fabric is precut at 1 yard which is fine for my kitchen window it was 4.97, not bad priced and I'm loving the vintage look of the pattern.  So I did some measuring and got to sewing....



I  opted to sew a valance and tiers.

The wreath is a simple heart shaped rag wreath that I crafted. I do spend alot of time at this sink so having  a something pretty to look at is always nice. Just a simple metal  vase to hold the faux flowers 4 stems at 2$. A 7$ kitchen window makeover  to add some kitchen fun!

Thanks so much for visiting ,

                             Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...