Friday, December 27, 2019

Welcome To My Holidays At Home......

Welcome to our holiday! So happy you could stop on in. Our home is filled with holiday cheer, although not just for show our home is largely used. Much of my decor is handcrafted , so grab a hot chocolate and please do come in...

























The breakfast  pies and homemade cinnamon buns are served every Christmas morning,

Thankyou for visiting our Christmas home!
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year
                   Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you!! Your home is so cozy and charming!! Love how you decorated...so much so that I am sharing this post on face book...
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing! You sure know how to do Christmas up right :) I pinned the photo of the cookie cutters tied to the kitchen cupboard doors . . . simple and yet so impressive, they pulled on a little heart string in my country cottage soul :) I wish that I would have been there when those yummy rolls came out of the oven. Your home must smell glorious.
    Happy new year!
    Connie:)

    ReplyDelete

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...