Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Repurpose your old junk into pretty decor!

Hi there, nice of you to stop in!  Ok i know you all have some items sitting around that maybe are outdated or the color does not fit your decor, well think twice before tossing to the trash.


So as I was taking down all of the Easter decor , cleaning and rumaging through my "junk", I was thinking paint, if you know me you know that I always am ready to paint and paint is a remedy for almost everything.

I had this clay tea set, along with a metal christmas tray so I decided to do a bit of a makeover on all of it.

So I used my own chalk paint where I put a bit of baking soda with paint. I decided on a black.

 Just regular craft paint with a tad of regular baking soda.

I also painted the christmas tray
Using a small scale stencils labeled all the vessels.
Not too bad for some items that were headed right to the trash.
So check around  and shop yourhome,garage and attic for some diamonds in the rough, its fun seeing just what you'll come up with!


                      Until next time,
                             Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...