Friday, March 22, 2019

A Pretty Makeover For My Tired Chandalier






Welcome, Anybody else have Spring fever? I have been in Spring mode for days. So I have been taking a good long look at my dining room chandalier thinking its either time to replace or redo. Then the children commented on how there was a haunted light just like mine in thier video game. Ok say no more kids. So I started shopping online and most I found had way to much bling . I also considered buying glass beads and prisms to add a tad of bling. But my final decision  would be to paint it light and go from there. So I dry brushed and love the effect. Using just white Rustoleum painters touch added to the look I was going for

 Dark and dated
 Some Lambs ear, faux eggs,lavender .

 I had 3 vintage spring to incoporate
 Theres a lot of bunnie bussiness going on here!_7






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...