Thursday, March 7, 2019

A PAINTED BRIGHT KITCHEN BACKSPLASH easy to do........

Hi there....welcome! Well if you follow along with my home journey you know that I love to change things out even things that should be semi permanent. I had bought that peel and stick paper that mimics an old tile look, well put it up ,liked it at first but tired of it quickly. I had put it over regular white tiles, boring! so I love that grama green color so I thought I will paint right over the paper to get a worn wood look.


The first step is I painted the whole backsplash dark brown a flat paint, right over the peel and stick paper this way I am not ruining the white tile, so when I tire of this I can simply rip it down  hopefully  once the paint was dry I began to dry brush the vintage green to get the old wood effect. Lets take a look...





 I know this color isn't for everyone but I just love it, It seems to bring brightness in.






Getting ready for Sweet Tea Already!










Have you added some Spring color indoors? Its good for the sole!
Thanks so much for visiting!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...