Thursday, December 13, 2018

A Working Bakers Closet To Keep The Kitchen Neat And Goodies at Bay!

Hi there, hope you are so enjoying family festivities and all the yummy foods that help us celebrate the holiday season. Well I have introduced the fully loaded b
akers rack , now I want to introduce the working bakers closet!  I had this piece of wonderful all wood cabinet sitting on my porch so I decided to bring this beauty on in …….

 I really like the shutter style doors and the fact it is wood I decided on a red . The best part is I can have all my mess of kitchen gadgets and stow away fresh baked goods until I am ready to serve them. When I want I can close the doors and have a n






I white washed the inner doors and used a wood rocking tool , hung things for fun and use on both inner doors.  That's a triple batch of Swigger sugar cookie doe in the making.

 I strung some lights and attached my cookie cutter collection favorites.

 I had fun decorating the corner aside the cabinet I used my vintage ladder as a start and added some greenery , tin animals some cozy blankets some trees I crafted and sold in my shop And my wooden vintage bread box is chilled to the brim with snowballs for sale wink wink!
 And grandmas sifter , cant forget about that.







 A rag wreath that I crafted and sold similar in my shop.
 Everything at my finger tips. I had a shelf that fit perfect so I was able to display my favorite Christmas dishes. The bottom hold al my baking dishes, tins and what nots.

 The basket holds my kitchen aide gadgets




And when work is done just shut the doors...……….

So happy you could drop by today!
                                                                               Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...