Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Faux Wood Stove For My Rust Oleum Contest Entry!

Hi there, come on in to my fishing shanty, wink wink. That was my title for my contest entry, subject was Let there be Light. So first things first ...gatherd all my items needed. A no longer needed 2 drawer night stand, that would soon be the star of this fun project. Other items included were a piece of plexeglass thst would become the door along with a few scraps of wood, a seen better days iron dish drainer that would be a log holder. Lots of Rust Oleum paints, some empty cereal boxs that would become logs. Also an old iron candleholder that would decorate the door. A string of led warm lights that would set the scene for the warm and light.  First things first...cut out the interior of the night stand .


 I also added a dryer vent tube, also a string of mittens to dry by the warmth made from an old sweater.



It sure was fun creating this contest entry and added so much joy to my holiday season! Thanks so very much for stopping in
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...