Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Welcome to my Homemade, thrifted and $ store Autumn Kitchen!

Welcome , Happy Fall …..I so love this time of year it enhances such wonderful Fall favorites such as baking Pumpkin delights, tasty coffees  and of course hot weather meals. So I wanted to share some very inexpensive ways  to add fall décor for little or no money and perhaps using resources around the house , With just a tad of imagination a trip to the thriftstore, $ Tree you can do this!

Come on in, wish I could offer you a caramel pumpkin coffee and fresh baked cinnamon bun! So some of the items I had the jeweled corn and mini clothes pins come from $ Tree, Fabrics, a big bag of faux leaves, come from the Thrift store.




 Made the shabby Farmhouse rag pumpkin, just a couple of Acorns hanging in the window
 I crafted the rag wreath


 Love making different areas such as Apple here

 Fall is a great time to gather all your cooking items for holiday cooking
 Beaded corn and some raffia


 Just a simple leaf garland around the hanging basket

 I found these super tiny clothes pins at $ tree Barbie would love these!



 I sprayed the lamp and shade  for a tad of extra light
 Made the corn from some homespun material and dried corn husks
 Cinnamon buns under the cloche


 The Honig Apple dishes were my great grams I love incorporating  family items bring back such precious holiday memories.
My favorite red very old bird house that my late mom gifted me all decorated for Fall.
                                                           So happy you stopped in!
Come join me where I share my posts at the following parties!

https://jannolson.blogspot.com/2018/10/share-your-cup-309.html  


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...