Thursday, October 4, 2018

A FALL FARMHOUSE STYLE WREATH MADE FROM scraps & lids What?!

Hi and welcome ! nice of you to stop by. I know everyone would love to have something nice and not pay a high price so today I want to share a wreath that I have crafted using.....

 Yes .....just some plastic tops that I have been saving , also a duvet cover that has seen its day , a scrap piece of wood some stencils and a wire base all of which I have on hand.
 After ripping the pieces of material I  gave all the lids a lick of dark paint ya see these will be the pumpkins yep pumpkins
 And there you have it not much to it … one the paint was dry I added some shading with a bit of white and orange, don't worry if you cant paint pumpkins well there are several examples on the internet for you to see.
 Not to bad for free with a bit of imagination


This wreath will be hung on the front gate so it will have to weather the storms!  Will you be giving this a try? So the checklist for this project is scrap material and wood scrap , some lids, a base, paint hotglue , and what ever else you like.

Thanks so much for stopping on in today
                                                                           

Happy Crafting                                                       Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...