Friday, September 21, 2018

HEY YALL ITS FALL AT THE GARDEN SHANTY, COME TAKE A PEEK!

Hi Folks, welcome so happy you could stop on in! I am so excited to share my autumn decorated Garden Shanty as I shared in a past post we turned this little building from a child's playhouse to a little potting shanty . It is working out wonderful! Love having a place to plant and store all my garden needs nicely . So come along and lets take a peek...…….

 So I put this scarecrow together with some sticks of wood and some olden clothes that I gathered, I don't have any corn stalks but I sure do have some sunflower stalks so I gathered them together and gave them a lick of farm yellow spray paint.
 Over working the garden wagon with some faux harvest

 This is a simple wreath made with scraps of material even the flowers are made of fabric
The shanty is a great place to dry herbs and these wonderful sunflower seeds I made the corn sign and ear of faux corn





 It was about to storm while I was taking photos  made it just in time ,that fella with the big hat is waiting patiently in the shanty



Its all in good fun!


 Happy you could stop by the shanty today its been fun havin ya!!

                                                                Lisa

Come party where I share my post   https://jannolson.blogspot.com/2018/09/share-your-cup-308.html  
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Why Not Give Your Holiday Tree Some Easter Love!

 Welcome, thankyou for stopping on in today! Easter is swiftly approaching as I have been busy planning decorating and meal plans.  I have a...