Monday, October 8, 2018

Welcome to Fall at home!

Welcome so nice of you to stop in!  Everyone is falling for Fall Im sure so many family oriented fun days ahead. Fall is a great beginning of many celebrations to come as we give thanks for our families ,friends and wonderful Holidays. So come on in make yourself at home! Some things I made such as the Signs, table runner , living room curtains and pillows, wreaths and rag garlands.











































Thanks so much for stopping on in today!
Lisa


Please join me where I share my posts !
https://www.thepaintedhinge.com/2018/10/11/the-farmhouse-friday-link-party-78/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...