Friday, June 22, 2018

SUMMER DINING ROOM DRESSED IN PINK

Welcome so nice of you to drop in. As I always do scan the internet for some wonderful inspiration I fell hard for the color Pink. Usually I really hate that color but thought I would try some pink embellishments in the dining room. So I mixed a very light color of pink that I am going to name Pink Lemonade. I used some for the vase on the table.....that was one of many vases that I have sitting on shelf.  Well come on in and have a seat and something cold to drink.....


I made a pink, white and pink printed rag garland




This is my favorite little piece it was my moms and it is what inspired me to incorporate a lick of pink!
These pretty rose dishes as well as the pink depression glass were all thrift store finds.

I made the table runner from an old lace blouse that was headed to the giveaway pile, I stenciled some of the pink Lemonade color and added some bows at the end.


Opps don't mind the wire I have stung up some café lights to add some extra lighting.




I replaced my farmhouse sign with a more summer one using the pink paint
Why we really don't have fried green tomatoes we do have sweet tea   hey a girl can dream right?









   Thanks so much for stopping in today, a place that you are always welcome!!
                                                         Lisa
Come join me at the following linky parties for some fabulous recipes and inspiration

https://cedarhillfarmhouse.com/the-scoop-332/  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...