Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Welcome to the garden all Fairies!

Good day !  The rainy season just started here  I was wanting a fairy garden so on mothers day I went off shopping for all things Fairy Garden I was some what disappointed by what I saw and then it came to me .....buying was not an option I had to use my resources on hand cause that's what I do!  So I went through all my craft items  and starting gathering and constructing.

This must look like a pile of junk but I did use almost all of it. I painted the flower vases with out door paint so they are the little cottages. 



I just painted the windows and doors on and here I used two wire nuts for each side of the front door. The patio table is a scrap piece of wood with a wine cork for a base. I painted a piece a tile like flagstone 



The table top is a quart size paint can lid with the seats are mini cups

I am thinking that if I were a fairy this place would be great. 


Made this little little tree from a faux flower stem and just glued the leaves on the little mini bird feeder I had already

I used an upside down blue glass candy dish top for the swimming pool.....hey every fairy needs to take a dip right?


The standing flag is just material and shish cabob sticks






I will add to it as I go along.  So I hope I inspired you to gather some items and get your fairy garden made. For the most part  creating this was an  afternoon of fun!  
                                                                       Until next time
                                                                              Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...