Thursday, May 10, 2018

Come join me at the garden......where I am using my new thrift store finds!.

Hi there so happy you could drop by.........so I had to get my thrift store fix so I snuck off the our local Goodwill and I am so happy I did, I found some cute things.

 This cute little material lined basket came with 2 cute tea cups and saucers for 1.50 purple tags were 1/2 price  and as I was leaving I found this red matching tea pot in the glass case for 2.99
 This is just the sweetest tablecloth that was handmade
 Found this nice Yankee Candle wax warmer for 1.99
 It was a good day for finding new material our local distributor  donates new material Love the Cherries

Also got this bolt of really thick nice material for making curtains in my teenage sons room. So lets go around back so I can share how I used these items. It has been constant work here at Sweet Tea  yesterday I power washed the back shed near the garden and also the cement patio, its there that I set up my iron garden set that was gifted to me from a really nice lady  I met through Craigs list.

I recently gave it a new spray coat . 

 I set up a little morning tea party ....








 I crafted a couple of signs to add to the mix  and I really am a backyard farmer how about you?  Fun right  love getting my hands in the dirt. This will be a fun place to take a break when I am gardening.
Thanks so much for stopping on in    .......until next time    Lisa

Come join in on the inspiration fun ! just click  below and join!

http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net/2018/05/wow-us-wednesdays-387.html?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to chat so please leave a comment

Just About Any Piece Of Furniture Can Be Beautiful again!

 Welcome! Nice of you to stop by. How many of you have the old wooden piece of furniture sitting idle in your basement ,garage or attic? I w...